The Thermals - “I Don't Believe You” / “Never Listen to Me” [MP3's/MOV]

The Thermals, banda indie-punk de Portland, OR, formada por Hutch Harris (vocals, guitar), Kathy Foster (bass, vocals) e Westin Glass (drums, vocals). O trio está lançando seu quinto álbum, Personal Life, via Kill Rock Stars. Os primeiros singles são “I Don't Believe You” e “Never Listen to Me”.

MP3: The Thermals - “I Don't Believe You”

MP3: The Thermals - “Never Listen to Me”


Video: The Thermals - “I Don't Believe You” [MOV]
Starring: Carrie Brownstein
Directed: Whitey McConnaughy


Eis a capa e o tracklist de Personal Life:

1. I'm Gonna Change Your Life
2. I Don't Believe You
3. Never Listen to Me
4. Not Like Any Other Feeling
5. Power Lies
6. Only For You
7. Alone, A Fool
8. Your Love Is So Strong
9. A Reflection
10. You Changed My Life


Links: Site | MySpace | KRS


CDs & MP3s:
BuscaPé
MercadoLivre
Submarino
Amazon
CD Universe
Insound
7digital

Nenhum comentário: