The Smashing Pumpkins - Machina II / The Friends and Enemies of Modern Music

Em 2000, Os Smashing Pumpins lançaram seu último álbum "Machina", quase que paralelo a esse lançamento, eles também lançaram só na internet e gratuitamente, esse "Machina II / The Friends and Enemies of Modern Music", saiu também um pouco depois uma tiragem limitadíssima em forma de box em vinil com 3 EPs e 2 LPs (álbum duplo).

CR - 01
01. Slow Dawn
02. Vanity
03. Satur9
04. Glass [alternate version]

CR - 02
01. Soul Power
02. Cash Car Star [version I]
03. Lucky 13
04. Speed Kills [but beauty lives forever]

CR - 03
01. If there is a God [piano and voice]
02. Try [version I]
03. Heavy Metal Machine [version I alternate mix]

CR - 04
01. Glass
02. Cash Car Star
03. Dross
04. Real Love
05. Go
06. Let Me Give the World to You
07. Innosense
08. Home
09. Blue Skies Bring Tears (version electrique)
10. White Spyder
11. In My Body
12. If There is a God
13. Le Deux Machina
14. Atom Bomb

Mais informações sobre Machina II no Wikipedia
BillyCorgan.com

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

What's up, of course this piece of writing is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

Feel free to surf to my webpage Cash for cars california (http://Istanbulhayati.net/)

Anônimo disse...

Hi! Do you know if thеy make any pluginѕ to asѕist
ωith SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.

Ӏf you know of any plеase share. Cheers!

Mу web blοg; cash loans for cars