John Frusciante - Acoustic Versions of Songs From Shadows

O guitarrista do Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Frusciante solo, com as versões acústicas do álbum "Shadows Collide With People".

01. Carvel
02. Omission
03. Regret
04. Ricky
05. Second Walk
06. Everyperson
07. Wednesday's Song
08. This Cold
09. Song To Sing When I'm Lonely
10. Time Goes Back
11. In Relief
12. Water
13. Cut Out
14. Chances
15. The Slaughter

I’m releasing this acoustic version of the album because there was so much production on the record -- there's so much layering of different types of sound and things -- that I just thought it would be nice for some of the fans who prefer a more raw, stripped down sound. They will just hear the songs in their raw form.Also, on the last album I put out, we did acoustic shows and those went over really well. But I'm not doing those this time because I'm spending my time recording. So I figured I'd do a little performance in my living room and put it on the internet so people could hear me doing those songs the way I would if I were doing an acoustic show - JF.

JohnFrusciante.com

Nenhum comentário: